(ePUB) It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood : 9781250219268

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anna Connor

It Sounded Better in My Head
    by Nina Kenwood

It Sounded Better in My Head

• Format: hardcover, 272 pages
    • ISBN: 9781250219268 (1250219264)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Nina Kenwood
    • Publisher: Flatiron Books (April 7, 2020)
    • Ages: 12+

About The Book

From debut author Nina Kenwood comes a tender and funny novel about first love and its confusions, and all of the awkwardness of teen romance.

When her parents announce their impending divorce, Natalie can’t understand why no one is fighting, or at least mildly upset. Then Zach and Lucy, her two best friends, hook up, leaving her feeling slightly miffed and decidedly awkward. She’d always imagined she would end up with Zach one day — in the version of her life that played out like a TV show, with just the right amount of banter, pining, and meaningful looks. Now everything has changed, and nothing is quite making sense. Until an unexpected romance comes along and shakes things up even further.

It Sounded Better in My Head is a compulsively readable love letter to teenage romance in all of its awkward glory, perfect for fans of Booksmart, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, and Emergency Contact.

Hardback ebook It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood download on Booktopia. EPUB book It Sounded Better in My Head read for PocketBook. Paperback It Sounded Better in My Head Nina Kenwood Android on Dymocks.

#368865 Reply

iamthewaytruthandlife
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood : 9781250219268
Your information:

Translate »